Become A Better Coach
Our coach development program helps you build the competencies necessary to become a full-fledged executive coach. You will learn the essentials of effective coaching, and work your way up to coaching the highest executive levels.
The program is being delivered globally through partnerships with premier local training providers.
Its three core modules are:
It is supplemented with coaching clinics and regular peer coaching discussions. Throughout the program, you will acquire knowledge and skills that cover the Aster Coaching Framework, coaching skills, leadership models, management tools, assessment and ethics of coaching.
The workshops are highly facilitative, challenging yet fun. Through a combination of discussions, action learning and experiential learning, you will learn how to coach with a focus on organizational systems and root causes of issues, and achieve sustainable behavioral results in your learners.
Completion of the program leads to international certification. Our curriculum is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF). To get more information about how to get credentialed, please visit ICF’s Credentialing page here.
Look us up from ICF’s Training Program Search Service to know more about our ACSTH program.
Program Vision and Goals:
Our vision is to create a pool of premier coaches who meet global standards and are in tune with local, regional and global practices.
Our mission is to help practicing coaches and aspiring coaches to hone their coaching skills. In our program, we aim to:
- Introduce the coaching practice, its definition and how it can be a powerful tool in bringing about personal and business success;
- Familiarize coaches to the coaching Code of Ethics;
- Provide a solid understanding of the Aster Coaching Framework that draws from Appreciative Inquiry, Behavioral Coaching and Systems Thinking frameworks;
- Introduce and familiarize coaches to the Aster Coaching process;
- Train coached on coaching competencies and corresponding tools to effectively coach;
- Provide coaches with opportunities to practice coaching and get real-time feedback from a professional coach; and
- Train coached on specific tools and methodologies related to Career/HR, Leadership, Performance and Executive Coaching.
ECDP develops coaching competencies in individuals to transform them into premier executive coaches. Our coaching framework, based on Systems Thinking, Appreciative Inquiry and Behavioral Coaching, ensures that Aster trained coaches are in touch with the multiple dimensions of individual, career and organizational development and growth.
|Systems Thinking||Appreciative Inquiry||Behavioral Coaching|
|Systems Thinking provides the foundation for every executive coaching assignment. It is a framework that is based on the belief that the component parts of a system can best be understood in the context of relationships with each other and with other systems, rather than in isolation. Systems Thinking raises our level of thinking so that we can create favorable results even in situations marked by complexity, great numbers of interactions, and the absence or ineffectiveness of immediately apparent solutions.||Appreciative Inquiry and Precision Questioning combined shape coaching conversations to make them more focused and effective. By integrating Precision Questioning in coaching, conversation efficiency, as well as critical thinking in individuals, is greatly improved.||Behavioral Coaching facilitates the performance, learning, and development of the individual or a team, which in turn assists the growth of the organization. It provides executives and organizations a validated and proven system that greatly increases their chances of effecting lasting managerial and leadership behavioral change.|
Why Choose our Program?
Unlike many other coaching programs, our program is developed specifically for coaching in a business environment. With our extensive experience in coaching business leaders and executives, we understand the challenges in large complex organizations and the best ways of coaching people who operate in such environments. The program is designed to be performance-oriented, focused on business results, and to enable you to coach for strategic outcomes.
This program is particularly suited for:
- Individuals who are considering becoming professional executive coaches
- HR professionals who want to bring coaching into their organization
- Experienced managers who already coach informally and desire to follow a formal coaching structure
- Coaches who want to extend their knowledge and practice
To know more about admissions and policies, click here.