Know the top management tools
Be creative and adept at problem solving
Be familiar with performance issues and solutions
Master behavioral and performance coaching
Module 2: Performance Coaching develops behavioral coaching skill that results to valuable and sustainable impact to learners and organizations. You will learn top management and performance improvement tools that you can apply in coaching leaders and executives. Through examination of various assessments, you will gain a better understanding of when and how to use specific assessments. You will expand your coaching toolkit with the addition of problem solving and creativity tools.
- To master how to conduct coaching conversations that create positive contexts and improve performance;
- To gain essential problem solving and creativity tools to help learners step outside the frame of logic and find solutions;
- To know the top management tools that help businesses outperform competitors; and
- To understand Behavioral Coaching and Emotional Intelligence and how it can bring behavioral change and lasting growth to individuals.
Duration: 3 days*
*Participants gain 30 hrs of ICF-approved coach training hours upon completion of the module.
Learning approach: Uses the action learning methodology with a good balance of lecture and coaching practice.
Delivery: Face-to-face with observed coaching sessions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Psychometrics in Coaching
- Assessments & Assessment Centers
- Team & Trust
- Team Coaching vs. Facilitation
- Problem Solving Tools
- Creativity/Innovation Tools
- Analytical Tools
- Management Tools
- Talent Management & Development
- Case Studies
- Case Analysis
- Coaching Practice
- Skills Evaluation & Feedback
C. Certificate: Coaches who complete the 3-day training and coaching practice sessions will receive a completion certificate that can be used to apply for ICF credentialing. (To know more about how to obtain an ICF Credential, please visit the ICF Credentialing page)
- Leah Zveglich
- Sandeep Budhiraja
- Yogesh Sood